Saturday, June 5, 2021

My Experience on making Digital Portfolio

Hello readers !

Digital portfolio

               We all know that learning is the process of acquiring new understanding, knowledge, behaviours, skills, values, attitudes, and preferences. So , here I'm sharing my experience on making Digital Portfolio. When I first came to the department I was unaware of many digital platforms like google site, slideShare, linkedin, and many but slowly over time in these two years I learned a lot about digital platforms. For the first time I learned about a digital portfolio in the ICT workshop. I don't have any laptop or PC, so the whole digital portfolio I create in my mobile. While making a Digital Portfolio I faced many problems and challenges But I never gave up. As we know that ' practice makes you perfect'. Finally now I'm happy to say that the Department makes me a Digi Student. 

            In my digital portfolio I have uploaded my all the assignments, presentation, presentation videos, my all the transcripts, my mobile photography and my creative corner. So it was good experience for me. It builds my confidence and capabilities. While making Digital Portfolio I have learnt so many new things.

👉 Here im sharing my link of Digital Portfolio. So, visit my DP and give your valuable feedback. I am eagerly waiting for your response. ( Click on the Digital Portfolio to view my Digital Portfolio)

DIGITAL PORTFOLIO


👉https://sites.google.com/view/ritadabhi11

Thank you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment