Monday, December 2, 2019

Conversation between Mary Shelley & Jane Austen

Mary Shelley
&
Mary Shelley

∆  Welcome readers ,
        
                     This is our thinking activity task assigned by Vaidehi ma'am . And this task about conversation between Mary Shelley and Jane Austen . Here I perform Mary Shelley and Nirali perform Jane Austen . So I hope you will like it . 




Mary Shelley :-
                       Hello ! Jane . How are you ?


Jane Austen  :-
                  I am very fine. Thanks. How about you ?


Mary Shelley  :- 
                  Pretty good. 


Jane Austen  :-
                          Oh ! Nice.


Mary Shelley  :- 
              Jane, tell me something about your family.


Jane Austen :-
                         Yaa, sure. In my family we are Eight brother and Sisters. My father served as a rector for the rural community. I would like to tell you that I love very much my sister and also very much attached with her. This is all about my family. Tell me What about your family. 



Mary Shelley  :-
                      My father William Godwin is philosopher and political writer. I never really knew my mother who died shortly after my birth. I have Step mother. Her name is Mary Jane Clairmont and also I never got along with my stepmother.



Jane Austen  :-
                   Can I ask you one question? Mary.


Mary Shelley  :-
                     Yes, of course. Why not ?


Jane Austen :-
              Where you got inspiration for writing your works .



Mary Shelley  :-
                       My father had a number of distinguished guests during my childhood, including Samuel Taylor Coleridge and William Wordsworth. While I didn't have a formal education and also I make great use of my father's extensive library. I could often be found reading. Sometimes by my mother grave and I also liked to daydream, escaping from her often challenging home life into my imagination. 

     Where from you got this elegant writing inspiration ?



Jane Austen  :-
                         I got inspiration of writing in my father's library and that of a family friend Warren Hastings. Together these collections amounted to a large and varied library. My father was also tolerant of my sometimes risque experiment in writing and provided me and my sister with expensive paper and other material for their writing and drawing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment